Maternity Leave Cover Office Administrator
We are seeking an Office Administrator to cover maternity leave. This position will be 16 hours per week during term time ending December 2019.
Tokoiti School – Person Specification
Position: Office Administrator
The successful applicant would have:
- Previous experience or relevant qualifications
- Experience with Assembly or other Student Management System
- Experience with financial systems
- Experience with Xero or similar accounting systems
- Experience in working with a wide range of clients from children to adults
- Experience with ENROL or other governmental systems
- Have a high level of experience in working with digital systems
- Experience with Google Apps or similar online systems
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent communicator
- Sense of humour
- Team player
- Able to work independently
Why you should want to work for us:
We are a small school that prides ourselves on being friendly and supportive to all our Tokoiti whānau. You will be the face of our school, you will be the first port of call for the Trekkers (our name for the students at our school) and their whānau as well as visitors within the school. The position has opportunity for you to develop your experience in a wide range of different areas. If coming to work with a friendly fun loving team is your aim, then you have found the place for you. The school is staffed by highly experienced staff who are supportive of the Office Administrator and the work that they do to keep our school running smoothly. Finally the hours are friendly for those who have childcare commitments.
For more information please contact the school either by email at email@example.com or call in at the office to pick up an application pack and job description for this position. Applications close on Thursday 14 February at 3pm.