Arron Jackson – Ngaro
- All of us have times where we feel like we have nothing to offer.
- “Do others’opinions affect the way you see yourself?”
Daniel Flynn – Kakano
- Within everyone is the potential to make the world a better place.
- “Impossibility is just someone’s opinion, not a fact.”
Jodi Brown – Ruia
- Creating and being in a great environment is how we grow.
- “You become like the people you spend time with, so choose who you spend time with carefully.”
Adam Gard’ner and Duane Major – Bringing It Together
- We can achieve greatness in big and small ways every day.
- “You can leave the world a better place than you found it.”
- Give it a go
- Use you manners
- Be honest. Your integrity is worth more than …
- Give it everything
- Enjoy the ride
Matt Brown – Rangiatea
- It doesn’t matter where you come from but when you look hard you will find role model around you.
- “One act of kindness can change a life and the world. It doesn’t cost to be kind.”
Zane Scarborough – Spoken Word Poetry
James Beck and Te Waka McLeod – Planting Seeds Of Greatness
“NLYD exists to inspire and influence a generation of young people to lead themselves and others as well”
Nomad – Finale